Build your personal brand online
This workshop is for anybody who would like to build and develop a strong personal brand, so that they stand out as a leader in their field.
When you are a known entity, you are in a class of 1. People will seek you out and want to work with you, without you having to do anything at all and your sales process will become much easier.
To build a strong personal brand requires clarity, focus and a clear strategy. It requires you to show up and be public, and it requires your commitment. It is a marketing strategy that depends on you to show up in the right way. That’s what we will show you in this workshop.
What to expect on the personal branding workshop
On this workshop we will look at:
- How to position yourself as the leader in your field
- Mindset and dealing with imposter syndrome
- Creating your personal brand story
- Understanding your marketing strengths and your irresistible brand strengths
- Developing your impact and presence
- How to create an irresistible personal brand
- Creating an irresistible personal brand
- Understanding what makes YOU irresistible?
- Crafting your brand story
- How to make sure your brand comes through in everything that you do
- Connecting & building relationships with influencers
- What you need to include on your website to build your personal brand
- The Secrets to writing a non-fiction book that enhances your personal brand (with book mentor Karen Williams)
- Best marketing tools to enhance that brand and selecting the right ones for you
- Video, Blogging, Email, Speaking, Social – what should you be doing?
- Success strategies for each of these strategies
- Tying it all together and next steps
This workshop is going to be packed with useful insights, strategies and tools that will help you build a personal that helps you stand out in a crowded market. It will give you focus and plan on how to build the personal brand that you want.
About your trainer
Julie Hall is the founder of The School of Marketing and has taught thousands of small business owners marketing skills through Women Unlimited and with the Google Digital Garage over the last 10 years. She has a real passion for working with small businesses and their owners and helping them to grow and succeed.
We run most of our workshops at The Oyster Shed down by the Thames. We love it as a place to run our workshops because it’s light, bright, comfortable, serves great tea and coffee and has a lovely lunch (which is included in this workshop)! What more could you ask for? It’s also got lots of natural light and is right by the Thames River, which is pretty spectacular on sunny days.
The closest stations are London Bridge, Cannon Street and Bank and Monument.