Create fantastic blogs for your business
Blogging is one of the most powerful tools that you can use in your business today, but it can be difficult to know where to start. Like all your marketing, if you’re going to be spending valuable business time on a blog, you need to make sure that it is going to be worth it. There are so many reasons that you should be blogging we could be here all day, but some of the main ones are:
- It gives you a chance to build your relationships with your customers and prospects
- It builds your credibility an expert in your field
- Google love blogs – so you can rank higher for key search terms in your industry
- Done right it is guaranteed to bring more traffic and visitors to your site.
Who this workshop is for This blogging workshop is for people that are interested in starting a new blog or want to revive and existing one. It is for anyone that is interested in using blogging as a content marketing vehicle, particularly for small business owners, marketers and PR professionals. It does have a business focus, but will also provide a strong foundation for anyone that is interested in blogging.
What we will cover:
- Setting your blogging objectives
- Blogging basics – getting it right first time
- Images in blogs
- Blogging tools – what’s right for you
- The language of blogging – so you can sound like you understand it completely!
- What to write!
- How to create great blog titles
- Blogging search engine optimisation
- How to make sure you never run out of blog ideas
- Where to find blog ideas that your readers will love
- How to promote your blog
- Engaging your audience and how to build relationships
- Guest blogging to grow your business
About your trainer
Julie Hall is the founder of The School of Marketing and has taught thousands of small business owners marketing skills through Women Unlimited and with the Google Digital Garage over the last 10 years. She has a real passion for working with small businesses and helping them to grow and succeed.
Blogging Success from Previous Attendees
I first created this workshop back in 2010 and we have had some amazing success stories from some of our students… Here are a few notable examples:
Alicia Orre (then Cowan) was named one of the Top 20 UK Marketing blogs in 2014 by one of the biggest marketing sites in the world – The Search Engine Journal.
Rona Wheeldon created an incredible blog about flowers and managed to quit her VA business to focus on it full-time.
Gabby Adler was asked to do a pilot for a property show off the back of her blog. And THREE of my students did so well with their blogging that they created their own online blogging courses. What could you achieve?!
What our attendees say about our workshops
“The workshop was well paced and a relevant event. I learnt a lot that I can apply into my business straight away”
“A fantastic morning, full of ideas, inspiration, insight and plenty of ‘how to’. Thanks Julie!”
“Great event, informative, informal and interactive. Highly recommended course”
“Wow, amazing stuff. I can really see the potential of what I have learnt today and how I can improve my business”
“Informal friendly atmosphere with lots of information presented in an easy to understand format. Thank you!”
Other workshops you might be interested in