In episode 10 of Micro Entrepreneur: the magic of thinking small I speak with Teresa Mitrovic, my personal business coach, on how we get in our own way as business owners (and let’s face it, we ALL have blind spots). Teresa shares loads of gems and insights on how we can uncover these blocks and move through them.
This week’s guest
About Teresa Mitrovic
Teresa is an Executive Coach and the Founder of Redefining Life, a consultancy that helps executives and entrepreneurs create ambitious careers that are satisfying and sustainable so you can aim high knowing you have the skills to deliver incredible value while living a well-balanced life (however you define it). Together we create a career plan and working style that’s so closely aligned to that definition that boundary-less bosses, demanding clients, difficult teams, exhausting workloads and thriving careers become manageable again and work life balance is (almost!) inevitable.
What we covered in the show:
- Head, heart and gut … how to know when you are on track an aligned
- Why coaching is so powerful and what you should look for in a coach
- How to deal with overwhelm as a barrier
- Dealing with needing everything to be perfect before you launch or put stuff out there
- Dealing with fear and how it might be having a bigger effect than you might think
- Your comfort zone vs your stretch zone vs your panic zone
- How to stay connected and keep moving forward
- No man or woman is an island
- The importance of keeping inspired
- How to be more effective when we get a new product / service out
- You can be amazing what you do and still be the best kept secret
- How to move beyond fear of failure
Keep inspired >> watch these inspiring videos on the WU site
“Thinking will not overcome fear but action will” ~W. Clement Stone
About the Podcast
The Micro Entrepreneur Podcast is your place to come and hear me talk about all things business for the micro business owner. I speak with experts, authors and other micro business owners and what they are doing to build and grow a successful micro business.
Like the show? Please tell us on iTunes!
If you liked the show and found it valuable and you haven’t done so already I would really appreciate it if you took a minute to leave a quick rating or review of the podcast on iTunes by clicking on the link below! It will open up itunes on your computer and you can leave a rating by clicking on the ratings and reviews tab. It would be extremely helpful if you like the show!